Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

St Patrick's day

 Today it is the 17 of march which mean's that it is St Patrick's day and in school we had to were green clothing and if we don't  we get pinched and some of my a friend's pinched me and their cursed until they touch a gold coin from a real leprechaun pot of gold and one of my best friend's name is Patrick and St Patrick was born in Britain and on st Patrick's day the water in Ireland turns green the same with the lighthouse see you guys in the next blog post    



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post