Pages

Friday, September 17, 2021

Maths

 In maths this week Tumu hub had to make paper squares and then find the volume for them.Volume is finding out how tall it is and how long it is and the width so it was kind of hard  and we got to chose what shape we could do I picked the cone it was easy so I made a other one this one was a cube it was a little harder but we were only allowed two so I did not care.I hope you enjoyed my blog post if there is bad spelling please comment and also what part was your favourite.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post