Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

House of bricks

 My favourite Lego activity was the sky tower because we had to make the tallest tower to win the competition so that is why that is my favourite 


My least favourite Lego activity was switching the things you made because people keep on making my space ship bad so that is why it is my least favourite 


The activity that tested my perseverance the most was the spinning lego because I did not now what to do


The most challenging activity was because the car one because it was hard to make a long car that does not break


I enjoyed with others because it was fun making more friends and getting to now them


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kellan
    One of my favorite activity's was the sky tower too and I like that you made more friends. I think the spinners were hard but the Car race was probably the hardest and the most challenging but good to know you had a fun time.

    From Max

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post